1. Acceptance and Compliance
All webpages on the domain names polymerconnected.com is the website of the Polymer Connected PTE LTD (“Polymer”).
2. No Warranty or Representation
The information on the Polymer website may not be accurate or up to date in all instances. Polymer does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on the Polymer website.
Polymer’s website may contain links to third party websites. Polymer does not make any representations regarding the contents of third party websites.
Polymer expressly disclaims any liability for or with respect to:
- the contents of the Polymer website
- the contents of any third party websites to which the Polymer website links.
4. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights relating to copyright, trade mark, logo, design and patent) relating to:
- Polymer website
- HTML, text and code underlying Polymer website
- information on the Polymer website – are vested in Polymer except where those rights are vested in another person, body, corporation or other legal entity.
5. Trade Marks
Polymer Connected logo and domain name are trade marks held by the Polymer Connected. No permission is given for reproduction or publication by any person save than the allowance made pursuant to members’ entitlement under the conditions granted or as a result of approved linking.
All product names mentioned on the Polymer Connected web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Prohibited Uses
You must not do any of the following without the prior written consent of Polymer:
- accumulate, compile, disseminate, extract, process or reproduce in any form any webpages on Polymer website or information on the Polymer website
- use or reproduce any Polymer trademark, logo or design on the Polymer website
- use contact information specified on the Polymer website about a person, body, corporation or other legal entity to send unsolicited communications in any form to that person, body, corporation or other legal entity
- use Polymer website in any manner that hinders or prevents access to or use of Polymer website by Polymer or other users
- use any type of device, process, routine or software which either systematically or non-systematically interferes or attempt to interferes with the functioning of Polymer website or any transaction or process conducted on or through Polymer website
- incorporate into or store any information from the Polymer in any other website, database, publication or other work in any form
- use Polymer website for any unlawful purpose or activity.
As a condition of your use of the Website and in any documents or materials accessible through the Website, you agree to indemnify us, our related companies and our directors, officers, employees and agents against any liability, damage or loss that any of those parties incurs or suffers as a result of any action, inaction or omission on your part relating to this Website.
- The Website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties (Linked Sites). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site.
- Any hyperlinks are provided solely for your convenience. You access any Linked Sites entirely at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Sites.
- Our hyperlinking to Linked Sites is not, and should not be construed as, an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those Linked Sites or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Sites.
9. Forward-looking statements and representations
Statements or representations may be made on the Website or in any documents or materials accessible through the Website which describe our future intentions, expectations, predictions or any other future matter (including the doing of, or the refusing to do, any act). Any such statement or representation is forward-looking in nature and is subject to certain risks and uncertainties. While we have reasonable grounds for making such statements or representations at the time that they are made, a number of factors could cause the results or events predicted in these statements or representations to differ materially from current expectations and from actual results or events. We expressly disclaim any intention to, and do not assume any obligation to you to, update or revise any forward-looking statements or representations, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, material on or accessible through the Website is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
We do not make any representation or warranty that any material on or accessible through the Website will be reliable, accurate or complete, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions.
We will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the material on or accessible through the Website, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other users’ use of, access to or conduct in connection with the Website in any circumstance.
10. Security of information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may monitor your access to, use of and other activities relating to the Website (including any posts you may make in any discussion forum on this website or associated with this website or any documents you access in any document storage areas of our Website). We may prevent, hinder or interfere in any such matters but we do not make any representation or warranty that we will do so (whether if required by law or otherwise). You consent to any such monitoring and intervention subject to any rights you may have under applicable law.
The content found herein may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and Polymer does not warrant the accuracy, reliability and completeness of any such information.